The bird room/my bedroom has become a mess, and yesterday I decided that I would do a clean sweep of the whole room and re-organize things. I also decided to move around a few things, so it is taking me a long time to finish! Yesterday I spent at least 5 hours working on it, and there has been a big difference. Here are a few of the changes that have been made to the room:
- Windows have been completely washed. (Including one of the windows that was growing mold! Eek!)
- All areas behind and/or below furniture have been cleaned and swept.
- The budgies’ landing cage stand has been moved to another wall.
- The budgies’ main cage has been moved to where their landing cage was. (Which is beside one of the windows so that they can see outside, which is now squeaky clean.)
- Closet has been re-organized and is easier to manage.
- The little cabinet that I use for the bird stuff is now moved to another area.
And there are still tons of things that I have to do before I finish cleaning the room. Seeing the room so clean puts me in a good mood, and the budgies are definitely enjoying their new view too! They used to sing a lot, but now their chattering and singing is nonstop during the day. I guess the extra light puts them in a better mood too!